Updated 27th March 2020
Our summer 2020 programs are currently scheduled to go ahead as planned.
The health and safety of our students and staff is our utmost priority. We have been monitoring the coronavirus situation and taking guidance from the World Health Organisation and UK government. We have systems and policies to ensure the best possible care for students and staff.
We will continue monitoring the situation each week. Hopefully the containment measures the world is now taking will help the situation to improve in due course, and the world will be back to normality by the summer.
However, if the coronavirus situation has not improved by the summer, students may automatically defer their place to 2021 or request a refund.
We continue to accept applications and there will be flexibility to change dates to 2021 if necessary or desired.
Yes. Students can automatically defer their place to 2021 if desired through their Accepted Students' portal.
Yes, please contact us to get an extension.
If it is not possible for you to attend because your government or the UK government impose travel restrictions, or if we had to postpone the summer 2020 programs to 2021, then you will have the following options:
- Postpone your attendance: you could automatically defer your place to our July/August 2021 programs. This will be at no extra cost and at the 2020 tuition fees rather than the 2021 fees.
- Receive a refund: given the exceptional circumstances we will extend our refund policy to allow refunds in the summer if preferred.
To help contain the spread of the coronavirus, here is the WHO advice for the public:
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water or alcohol-based hand rub
- Stay at least 1 metre (3 feet) away from anyone coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth
- Cover your mouth and nose with your bent elbow or tissue when you cough or sneeze - then dispose of the used tissue immediately
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
- Stay informed and follow advice given to you by your healthcare provider